4 June - 28-15
- AusNet Services (AST) restructure with effective date of 9/6/15 and Dividend Corporate Action.
2 June - 27-15
- Issuer and ASX Code “NCL” - clarification on ASX Code and security information disseminated in yesterday’s 1 June 2015 ReferencePoint Master List E02 file and for today’s 2 June 2015 Daily Schedule
1 June - 26-15
- GWA Group Limited (ASX Code: GWA) Return of Capital, Partially Franked Dividend and Share consolidation with Effective Date of 3 June 2015 corporate actions – Return of Capital and Special Dividend corporate actions not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file E34.
29 May - 25-15
- Warrant Rollover Event not disseminated
27 May- 24-15
- Change to the ASX BookBuild (BB) ASX coding convention and security description effective Monday 13 July 2015.
11 May - 23-15
- Re-use of the ASX Code ‘AFG’ and ISIN
30 April - 22-15
- Guide to debt and hybrid securities naming conventions and descriptions – Guide to security descriptions for bonds and hybrids
30 April - 21-15
- Re-use of the ASX Code “AHG” and ISIN
27 April - 20-15
- Crown Resorts Limited Subordinated Notes II (CWNHB) Deferred Delivery Related Information not able to be disseminated in ReferencePoint
13 April - 19-15
- Corrections to A-REIT Group P/E Ratios published in the Weekly Summary product.
10 April - 18-15
- Change to security description and ISIN effective Monday, 13 April 2015 for the following mFund securities:
- Kapstream Absolute Return Income Fund (ASX Code: KAP01)
- Tempo Global Equity Fund (ASX Code: TEM01)
- New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (ASX Code: NZO) ASX ISIN change effective date: Monday, 13 April 2015
1 April - 17-15
- Update to introduction of “OC” trade condition code relating to the Over-The-Counter (OTC) clearing service for Equity and Index Options – ASX Equity FlexClear™ Phase 2 launch planned go-live date on Monday 04 May 2015.
30 March - 16-15
- ASX Market Information products availability over the 2015 Easter and ANZAC periods.
- End of Australian Daylight Saving 2015.
27 March - 15-15
- New indicative date for the ISIN change on the ASX for New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: NZO) shares
25 March - 14-15
- Explanation on dividends declared in foreign currency disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action E34 file.
16 March - 13-15
- Indicative date for the ISIN change on the ASX for the New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: NZO) shares.
11 March - 12-15
- Three (3) new warrants ASX Codes not disseminated in yesterday’s (10/03/15) ReferencePoint Master List securities update file E02. The three (3) warrants ASX Codes are CSLIYG, MQGIYH and NABIYH.
10 March - 11-15
- Missing ISIN for ASX Code CGW
6 March - 10-15
- Introduction of two new trade Condition Codes to support the Any Price Block enhancements coming in the ASX Trade Q2 2015 Release (SR8) on 20 April 2015, subject to regulatory clearance.
27 February - 09-15
- Missing data/not displayed in today’s Daily Diary - Change in Basis of Quotation and New issue
27 February - 08-15
- Missing data/not displayed in today’s Daily Schedule - Change of Issuer Code Section
- Missing data/not displayed in today’s Daily Diary - Change in Basis of Quotation and New Issue
19 February - 07-15
- ASX Code CCCN security update record not disseminated/missing in last night’s ReferencePoint Master List E02 file. CCCN is the Object ASX code of CCC non-renounceable issue which went Ex on 02/09/14.
18 February - 06-15
- Missing entry not displayed in today’s Daily Schedule product “Changes to Securities – Additional”: Cockatoo Coal Limited
10 February - 05-15
- New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (ASX Code: NZO) Return of Capital and Share Cancellation with Record Date of 13 February 2015 – Return of Capital corporate action segment not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file E34.
10 February - 04-15
- Missing new Company Name Change section HTML file in the Daily Diary publication.
- Correction to the PDS Issue Date for mFund security code ACA01 (AMP Capital Equity Income Generator). The correct PDS Issue Date is the original date of 19 January 2015.
6 February - 03-15
- Missing information in today’s Daily Schedule product’s “Commencement of Official Quotation” section for Fiducian Group Limited (ASX Code: FID) expected to be admitted to the official list of ASX Limited on Monday, 09 February 2015.
6 February - 02-15
- Update to security name change for mFund ASX Code ACA01 from AMP Capital Australian Equity Income Fund to AMP Capital Equity Income Generator effective 06 February 2015.
- Update to PDS URL/link and PDS Issue Date in the mFund PDS and Profile Details file for mFund ASX Code ACA01.
5 February - 01-15
- Introduction of two (2) S&P/ASX equity indices effective date to be advised in subsequent ASX Market Information Notice.
24 December - 62-14
- Calliden Group Limited removal from Official List - not displayed in the Daily Schedule's Removal from Official List section
23 December - 61-14
- ASX Code Change from ORD to VAN effective 24 December 2014: securities details for VAN ASX Codes to be disseminated in tonight's RefPt Master List E02 file
23 December - 60-14
- CoAnittel Group Limited (AYG) Pro-rata issue with Ex-Date of 24 Dec 2014 - whole ratio of 1 for 416,166 not able to be disseminated in RefPt Corporate Action E34 file.
19 December - 59-14
- Correction to ASX Market Information Notice 58/14: Notice content for Boart Longyear Limited (BYL) Renounceable Issue with Ex-Date of 22 Dec 2014
19 December - 58-14
- Boart Longyear Limited (BLY) Renounceable Issue corporate action with Ex-Date of 22 December 2014 - whole ratio of 0.9798 for 1 not able to be disseminated in ReferencePoint Corporate Action E34 file.
16 December - 57-14
- Missing ASX Code record in row 3168 in the ReferencePoint Master List E01 – SK Message disseminated on 12 December 2014
11 December - 56-14
- ASX Market Information products availability over the 2014/2015 Christmas/New Year period.
9 December - 55-14
- Increase in number of ComNews™ Report Type Codes implementation date reschedule – from 15 December 2014 to a new date to be advised in another ASX Market Information Notice.
- Implementation of T + 2 Settlement in March 2016.
5 December - 54-14
- Incorrect ComNews™ Report Type code disseminated for RCG Corporation Limited (Issuer Code: RCG) company announcement dated 11 November 2014 released at 11:32 a.m.
- Re-use of “ACX” ASX Code.
25 November - 53-14
- “Hash” character disseminated in ReferencePoint Corporate Action E34 file in the Terms Divisor data field for Yancoal Australia Limited (ASX Code: YAL) renounceable offer of 2.32112 Subordinated Capital Notes for every 100 YAL ordinary shares with Ex-Date of 26 November 2014.
21 November - 52-14
- UXA Resources Ltd (ASX Code: UXA) share consolidation with effective date of 18 November 2014 not disseminated in the ReferencePoint Corporate Action E34 file.
19 November- 51 - 14
- Correction to ASX ComNews™ test file made available as an attachment in ASX Market Information Notice 50/14 dated 17 November 2014. Attached to this notice are two (2) new ASX ComNews™ test files.
17 November - 50-14
- Wesfarmers Limited (ASX Code: WES) Return of Capital, Fully Franked Dividend and Share consolidation with Effective Date of 26 November 2014 corporate actions – Return of Capital and Dividend corporate actions not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file E34.
- Test file available relating to ComNews™ change on number of Report Type Codes able to be disseminated in a single Market Announcement.
10 November - 49-14
- Incorrect Despatch Date disseminated on 07 November 2014 E34 file for Marmota Energy Limited (MEU) Non-Renounceable corporate action with 11 November 2014 Ex-Date.
7 November- 48 - 14
- Black Fire Minerals Ltd (BFE) Consolidation corporate action ratio of 13.33333 to 1 with Effective Date of 10 November 2014.
5 November - 47-14
- Correction - Increase from 10 to 20 in number of ComNews™ Report Type Codes able to be disseminated for a single Market Announcement effective Monday 15 December 2014.
- Updated ASX ComNews™ product manual available from Thursday, 6 November 2014.
27 October- 46-14
- White Eagle Resources Limited (WEG) Consolidation corporate action ratio of 13.3333 to 1 with Effective Date of 28 October 2014.
- Correction to Recall Holdings Limited (REC) Franked Amount and Franked Per Cent values for Dividend with Payable Date of 23 October 2014.
3 October - 45-14
- ASX Market Information Notice 4514 - ComNews Report Type Codes able to b...
10 September - 44-14
- Wotif.com Holdings Limited (ASX Code: WTF) – Special Dividend
10 September - 43-14
- Confirmation of Monday 22 September 2014 go-live date for new near real time ReferencePoint ISO 20022 Intra-Day Corporate Action product.
02 September - 42-14
- "Hash" characters disseminated in the ReferencePoint Corporate Action file E34 for the Terms Multiplier and Terms Divisor data fields for China Magensium Corporation Limited (CMC) Non-Renounceable corporate action message.
- Extension of Aspermont Limited (ASP) Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 14 August 2014.
01 September - 41-14
- ReferencePoint Corporate Action E34 file: Update to Corporate Action ID sequence number baseline effective 01 September 2014.
29 August - 40-14
- Reminder: Effective Date for ASX Reference data Database and Technology Platform Upgrade - Monday 01 September 2014
- Clarification on the dissemination of "Suspension Start Date" and "Suspension End Date" for deferred delivery ASX Codes relating to Reconstruction effective 01 September 2014.
- ReferencePoint Master List E01/E02: Update to information provided on filed values for the "Last Quoted Date" and "Last Active Date" currently disseminated for deferred delivery ASX Codes under Reconstruction.
- Updated Frequently Asked Querstions (FAQs) Version 0.4 document avaialble 29 August 2014.
26 August - 39 - 14
- Dilution Factor Calculation for Special Dividends consultation paper 12 September 2014 submission close date.
- mFund products arbitrary "Fund Commencement Date/First Quoted Date" data field value.
- Updated ASX ComNews Company Announcement Report Codes table.
- Cancellation of WildhorseEnergy Limited (WHE) Non-Renounceable corporate action with 03 July 2014 ex-date
22 August - 38 - 14
- OMI HoldingsLimited (OMI) Consolidation of issued caopital ratio at 3.76968266502 to 1 with effective date of 22 August 2014.
18 August - 37 -14
- Effective Date of Monday 01 September 2014 for ASX Reference Database and Technology Platform Upgrade. changes advised in ASX Market Information Notices since January 2014 and detailed in the Fequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document will be implemented on this date.
- Test files continue to be available to subscribers; additional test files produced since August 1, 2014 are also available.
- Additional details on changes to the ReferencePoint Master List, ReferencePoint Corporate Action, Daily Schedule and Daily Diary products resulting from ASX technology upgrade effective 01 September 2014.
- Updated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Version 0.3 document avaialble from 19 August 2014.
18 August - 36 -14
- ZRIWSC Series European Low Exercise Price Call Warrants Interim Dividend with Ex-Dividend Date of 13 August 2014 not disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file E34 and Daily Diary.
01 August - 35 - 14
- Introduction of new Execution Venue Report.
31 July - 34 - 14
- Addition and change in description to ASX ComNews Company Announcement Report Codes.
17 July - 33 -14
- Postponement of the scheduled 21 July 2014 Go-LIve date for the ASX Database and Technology Upgrade. Data field value changes advised in ASX Market Information Notice 02/14 will not be implemented on that date.
14 July - 32 -14
- Suspension of the implementation of the removal of SP (Exchange Traded Options) and SQ (ASX Futures) Security Details messages from ReferencePoint Master List E01 & E02 files. These messages will continue to be provided within the E01 & E02 files.
- Suspension of the implementation of the daily availability of the E20 file for SP (ETOs) and SQ (ASX Futures) full security details files download.
- Testing of ReferencePoint Master List, corporate Action and other machine readable files produced from the new platform to ensure subscribers' system process the test files without issue.
10 July - 31 -14
- Dial-in briefing and Q&A session has been rescheduled to Monday 14 July 2014 from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm for ReferencePoint customers regarding the impact to Reference Products Publications with the database platform refresh on Monday 21 July 2014.
- Avaialbility of updated FAQ Version 0.2 document.
07 July - 30 - 14
- Dial-in briefing and Q&A session on Thursday 10 July 2014 from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm for ReferencePoint customers regarding the impact to Reference Products Publications with the database platform refresh on Monday 21 July 2014.
- Avaialbility of updated FAQ document.
03 Juky - 29 - 14
- Clarification of Issuer Code allocated to 3P Learning Limited.
30 June - 28 - 14
- Dial-in briefing and Q&A session on Thursday 3 July 2014 from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm for ReferencePoint customers regarding the impact to ReferencePoint Master List, Corporate Actions and other machnie readable products with the database platform refresh on Monday 21 July 2014.
- Access to test files.
26 June - 27 - 14
- ASX Issuer data field for listed entities contained in ASX Market Information products, to include numeric values.
26 June - 26 - 14
- ReferencePoint Master List E02 subset update file for Scentre Group (SCG) ETO securities records.
26 June - 25 - 14
- Update to Scentre Group (ASX Code:SCG) Exchange Trade Options (ETOs) securities Underlying Product Code.
25 June - 24 - 14
- Update to Westfiled Corporation(WFD) and Scentre Group (SCG) ETOs Underlying Product Code values disseminated in ReferencePoint Master List E02 file.
12 June - 23 - 14
- Delayed availability of FAQs document
- Additional details on changes to Weekly Summary product resulting from ASX internal technology upgrade effective Monday 21 July 2014.
- Availability of ReferencePoint Master List E20 - ETOs and ASX Futures full security download CSV file for for format testing only.
11 June - 22 - 14
- Auckland International Airport Limited ISIN change.
03 June - 21 -14
- Extension of Resonance Health Limited (RHT) Non-Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 28 April 2014.
02 June - 20 - 14
- Cancellation of Bluestone Global Limited Non-Renounceable corporate action with ex-date 0f 12 May 2014.
28 May - 19 - 14
- Update to IQE First Settlement Date value and updated ReferencePoint Master List and Daily Official List manuals.
27 May - 18 - 14
- Effective Date for ASX Market Information product changes aligned with ASX technology upgrade and availability of test files.
22 May - 17 - 14
- Update to Short Sell (SH) trade condition code description for Signal B to refer to a partial or whole short sell trade.
02 May - 16 - 14
- mFund Price file price data fields format change.
- mFund PDS Profile Details file name change.
01 May - 15 - 14
- Correction to ReferencePoint Daily Official List mFund Price file (D11_00E.CSV) price data fields format.
24 April - 14 - 14
- Introduction of mFund Settlement Service effective from 28 April 2014.
22 April - 13 -14
- Availability of corporate action related information on ASX Market Information products for CHESS eligible securities quoted on Approved Listing Market Operators (ALMOs) from 22 April 2014.
15 April - 12 - 14
- ASX Market Information products availability over the 2014 Easter nad ANZAC Day periods
11 April - 11 - 14
- Effective Date Reminder for Shortened Standard Timetables for Traditional Rights Issues
11 April - 10 - 14
- ISIN update for ASX Code EMH for today 11 April 2014
07 April - 09 - 14
- ISIN update for ASX Code TGGN for today 07 April 2014
02 April - 08 -14
- ReferencePoint Master alist and Corporate Action test files avaialbility for Shortened Rights Timetable and mFund
28 March - 07 - 14
- Auckland International Limited (ASX Code: AIA) Return of Capital and Share Cancellation corporate action evetns with Record Date of 07 April 2014 - Return of Capital component not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file E34.
24 March - 06 -14
- Go-live date change for ASX database and technology platform upgrade that will support future delivery of ReferencePoint products; resultant test data availability date change for machine readable products.
- Date change for the removal of SP (ETO) & SQ (ASX Futures) messages from referencePoint Master List E01 & E02 files and delay in the daily availability of the ReferencePoint Master List E20 file for exclusive SP & SQ messages dissemination.
- Date change for the introduction of new near eal time and intraday ReferencePoint Corporate Action products.
- Additional information for subscribers on enhanced format and layout of non-machine readable reference data products (i.e. Daily Diary, Daily Schedule, Weekly Summary) resulting from ASX internal technology upgrade.
- Confirmation of 31 March 2014 effective date for Security Type 81 description and change to ASX Code convention.
12 March - 05 -14
- Introduction of ReferencePoint Master List mFund PDS and Profile Details file.
- Update to four (4) ReferencePoint Master List data field definition descriptions.
- Change to mFund Price file specifications.
21 Feb - ASX Notice 0514
- Changes to data content on ReferencePoint Master List, Daily Diary and Weekly summary products.
- Changes to data presentation in the Corporate Details, Daily Diary and Weekly Summary products.
- Availability of ReferencePoint E20 and ReferencePoint E34 test files.
12 Feb - 04 -14
- Security Type 81 Description Change
- Update to Security Type 81 ASX Code Convention
- ASX Listed Entities Update on:
Dividend and Distribution information.
Change in DRP Election Date and Corporate Action Timetables
- mFund Service Related Test files Availability
22 Jan - 03 -14
- Cancellation of Quest Minerals Limited (QNL) Non-Renounceable Corporate Action with ex-date of 25 October 2013.
20 Jan - 02 - 14
- Migration of Market Information products to new platform.
- Go Live date reschedule for removal of SP & SQ Messages from ReferencePoint Master List
- Daily Availability of ReferencePoint Master List E20 file.
- Despatch Date data field rename.
- Four ReferencePoint Master List data fields to become "Reserved" - Short Sell Status Indicator, Fast Indicator, Stamp Duty Indicator, Contract Note Attention
- ReferencePoint Master List Holiday Indicator data field rename and definition update.
- Despatch Date and First Settlement Date data dissemination change in ReferencePoint Master List E01 & E02 files.
- Weekly Summary Company Announcement Periodic Reports section - to be discontinued.
13 Jan - 01 - 14
- ASX Managed Fund Service (AMFS) name change to mFund Service (mFund)
- Introduction of Quoted Security Indicator (QSI) data field value "7"
- ASX ComNews Sub-Report Type for Credit Rating
- Effective Date for shortened standard timetables for traditional Rights Issues and introduction of standard timetables for Accelerated Rights issues.
- Update to proposed changes to ISIN Structure
30 Dec - 57 - 13
- Correction on availability of ReferencePoint Daily Official List 3:00 pm intraday equity snapshot files D01_1500, D07_1500 and D17_1500 for the shortened trading day on 30 December 2013 for End of Day product subscribers.
20 Dec - 56 - 13
- Proto Resources & Investments Ltd - Expiry of Options on 31 December 2013 (PRWOA) is not able to be disseminated on referencepoint Corporate Action file (E34).
- Correction to Referencepoint Daily Official List file name reference in announcement sent on ASX market Information Bulletin 54/13 dated 13 December 2013.
20 Dec - 55 -13
- Introduction of new near real time and intraday Reference Data products due for launch April 2014 and availability of test facility pre product launch.
13 Dec - 54 - 13
- ASX Market Information products availability over the 2013/2014 Christmas/New Year period.
12 Dec -53 - 13
- Extension of Offer Close Date for Quest Minerals Limited (QNL) Non-Renounceable issue with Ex-Date of 25/10/13 is not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file (E34).
- Macquarie Group Limited (Asx cODE: mqg) in-specie distribution and share consolidation with Ex-Date of 16/12/13: In-specie distribution is not able to be disseminated on referencePoint corporate Action file (E34).
09 Dec - 52 - 13
- Incorrect Quoted Security Indicator data field value disseminated on ReferencePoint Master List files (E01 & E02) on 06 December 2013 for ASX Code "GBSK14".
22 Nov - 51 - 13
- ASX 24: Agricultural Derivatives - Change to Trading Hours
- Extension of Offer Close date for Globe Metals and Mining Limited (GBE) Non-Renounceable issue with ex-date of 23 Oct 13.
- Cancellation of Avenue Resources Limited (AVY) Non-Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 18 Oct 13.
- Update and Timetable on re-use of "NEC" ASX Code and ISIN.
- Notice to ASX 24 ITC quote vendor feed customers re \: temporary dissemination of "Time to Exerciseon the Last Day" as 0000 value for instrument codes "XD", "YD", "XO" and "YO" from 02 Dec 2013 until further notice.
19 Nov - 50 - 13
- Special dividends for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory Company Holdings Limited (WCB) with record date of 26 Nov 2013 will not be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file (E34).
19 Nov - 49 - 13
- Introduction of ReferencePoint Daily Official List AMFS price data file and security types.
- New ASX ComNews Market Announcement Report Types for AMFS
14 Nov - 48 - 13
- Extension of offer close date for Petratherm Ltd (PTR) NR issue with ex-date of 14 October 2013 is not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file (E34).
- Cancellation of Telesco Technologies limited (TEO) reconstruction corporate action with effective date of 02 September 2013.
- Go live date of 24 Feb 2014 confirmed for removal of SP & SQ messages from ReferencePoint Master List E01 & E02 files.
11 Nov - 47 - 13
- ASX Code "NEC" and ISIN re-use.
05 Nov - 46 - 13
- Wesfarmers Limited (ASX Codes \: WES & WESN) Return of Capital and share Consolidation with Ex-Date of 11 November 2013 - Return of Capital is not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file (E34)
- New Q2 2014 go-live for removal of SP & SQ messages from ReferencePoint Master List files (E01 & E02)
31 Oct - 45 - 13
- Rebadge of three (3) ReferencePoint Master List data fields - FAST Indicator, Stamp Duty Indicator and Contract Note Attention
03 October - 44 -13
- Commencement of Daylight Saving
- Lodgement of notices of Alcoa Inc. (AAI) quarterly dividends for March and June 2013 not previously released to ASX
- Extension of Botswana Metals Limited (BML) Renounceable Issue closing date - Cessation Date Rights will not be extended
23 September - 43 - 13
- Proposed Changes to ISIN Structure
- Update to S&P/ASX Index Group Table
19 September - 42 - 13
- Introduction of 15 additional real time Fixed Income Indices
12 September - 41 - 13
- Extension of application close and Despatch Dates for CLZ Non-Renounceable offer with XDate of 22/08/13
10 September - 40 - 13
- Availability of Corporate Action related info for ALMOs
- Cancellation of Red 5 Ltd NR offer with XDate of 24/07/13
05 September - 39 - 13
- Update to ASX BookBuild Service
04 September - 38 - 13
- Correction to XBW index value in the RefPt DOL 220313 - D33 file
- Extension of Appl Close & Despatch Dates of VCL Non-Ren issue with 01/08/13 XDate
02 September - 37 - 13
- News corporation ASX Codes disseminated in RefPt Master List E01 file dated 30 August 2013
29 August - 36 - 13
- Re use of NWS ASX Code and News Corporation ASX Code change effective 02 Sep 2013
29 August - 35 - 13
- Update to Settlement Date disseminated for WBCHB for trade on 26 August 13
- Deferred Settlement related information for WBCHB not disseminated on RefPt
23 August - 34 - 13
- RefPt derivatix 3 theoretical Quotes files content change effective 29 August 2013
16 August - 33 -13
- Availability of RefPt Derivatix Theoretical Test Files
13 August - 32 - 13
- Re use of NWZS ASX Code & New NewsCorp Inc ASX Code change reminder
- Cancellation of LCY NR corp act with ex-date of 080713
05 August - 31 - 13
- Cancellation of ACW Non Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 04 July 2013
22 July - 30-13
- Cancellation of Botswana Metals Limited (BML) Non-Renounceable Corporate Action with ex-date of 14 June 2013.
22 July - 29-13
- ReferencePoint Derivatix Theoretical Quotes files content change.
- Introduction of six (6) S&P/ASX real time fixed income indices.
16 July - 28-13
- Cancellation of World Oil Resources Limited (WLR) Non-Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 15 March 2013.
- Cancellation of Erin Resources Limited (ERI) Non-Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 29 May 2013.
2 July - 27-13
- Re-use of “NWS” ASX Code and New Newscorp Inc. ASX Code change.
28 June - 26-13
- Single Stock ETO Expiry Day – Procedures in the Event of market interruptions.
- Shortened standard timetables for traditional Rights Issues and introduction of standard timetables for Accelerated Rights Issues (subject to regulatory clearance).
- Accelerated Renounceable Entitlement Offer with Retail entitlement Trading (AREORT) corporate action.
28 June - 25-13
- FXUQRP and FXUKRZ cancelled trades.
26 June - 24-13
- Emergency security type code change (from 46 to 48) for ASX Warrant Codes
8 June - 23-13
- Aurora Dividend Income Trust (Managed Fund) (ASX Code: AOD) Estimated Final Cash Distribution with Ex-Date of 19 June 2013 is not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file (E34).
14 June - 22-13
- Object Security ASX Codes for News Corporation In-Specie distributions with Ex-date of 19 June 2013.
14 June - 21-13
- ReferencePoint Master List new cross reference file available from 17 June 2013 - change of file names
12 June - 20-13
- “SM” Trade condition code to be withdrawn.
- Availability of Reference Point Master List new cross reference file - delayed.
30 May - 19-13
- Cancellation of Advance Energy Limited Non-Renounceable Corporate Action Cancellation of Kairiki Energy Limited Renounceable Corporate Action.
- Cancellation of Zambezi Resources Limited Renounceable Corporate Action.
- Valuation Price added to QK – Interest Rate Snapshot.
- Additional Cross Ref file added to refPoint MasterList.
20 May - 18-13
- Initialisation file “QIyymmdd.ZIP” available to ReferencePoint Daily Official List Intraday product subscribers from 21 May 2013.
10 May - 17-13
- Commencement of quotation of Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs).
- Updated Signal B, ReferencePoint Broker Trades (T+3) and ReferencePoint Course of Sales manuals.
2 May - 16-13
- Update to Removal of SP & SQ messages from ReferencePoint Master List E01 & E02 files and Update to Availability of daily E20 file.
- Cancellation of Sherwin Iron Limited (SHD) Non-Renounceable corporate action with ex-date of 08 February 2013.
12 April - 15-13
- Introduction of two (2) new Trade Condition Codes effective 27 May 2013.
- Updated Exchange-traded Australian Government bonds (AGBs) Frequently Asked Questions document.
9 April - 14-13
- Change to Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs) Interest Payment Corporate Action event Calendar timetable.
- Availability of ReferencePoint Corporate Action E34 test file for AGBs with Corporate Action Type Code value “IN”.
- Cancellation/Removal of AGBs Interest Payment Corporate Actions disseminated on 18 March 2013.
5 April - 13-13
- Removal/Cancellation of two Exchange Traded Government Bonds interest payment corporate actions.
2 April - 12-13
- End of Australian Daylight Saving time.
- ASX Cash Market Services – Business Continuity Plan Testing: 15 – 19 April 2013.
- Updated ReferencePoint Master List and Corporate Action specification manuals.
27 March - 11-13
- Tower Limited (ASX Code: TWR) Share Cancellation and Return of Capital with Ex Date of 28 March 2013 - Return of Capital is not able to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Corporate Action file (E34).
- OBJ Limited (ASX: OBJ) Non-Renounceable Issue with ex date of 20 March 2013: free attaching option corporate action component not disseminated.
19 March - 10-13
- ASX Market Information products availability over the 2013 Easter and ANZAC day periods.
- Updated ReferencePoint Daily Official List specification manual.
12 March - 9-13
- Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs) test files availability.
- Update to Security Type 81 description and update to AGBs’ security full description & indexed bonds’ security abbreviated description.
1 March - 8-13
- Extension of availability of ReferencePoint Derivatix Margin Price file (PRI.CSV).
- Updated ReferencePoint Derivatix specification manual.
- Availability of ASX Market Information products test files for Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs).
22 February - 7-13
- Rescheduled availability of the ReferencePoint Master List new daily E20 file.
19 February - 6-13
- Confirmation of S&P/ASX 200 VIX Index (XVI) value availability date.
- Update on ReferencePoint Daily Official List Interest Rate Market Summary Messages data content description for MH & MK messages on D06.
25 Janauary - 5-13
- Clarification on the Effective Date of the “CG” Corporate Action Type Code for Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds
- Availability of ReferencePoint Master List and ReferencePoint Corporate Action initial test files for Exchange-traded Australian Governments Bonds
14 Janauary - 4-13
- Rescheduled effective date of the Removal of the SP & SQ messages on ReferencePoint Master List E01 & E02 files and rescheduled availability of the new daily E20 CSV file
- Reminder on discontinuation of ReferencePoint fixed length format files dissemination via VPN & ASXNet
11 Janauary - 3-13
- Availability of S&P/ASX 200 VIX index (ASX Code: XVI).
10 Janauary - 2-13
- Clarification on AGBs’ Registration Unit Value data field value interpretation to be disseminated on ReferencePoint Master List SL Message.
- Updated Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds AGBs FAQs document.
8 Janauary - 1-13
- ReferencePoint Master List E20 – ETOs and ASX Futures daily full security download (in CSV format) test file availability.
17 December - 49-12
- Update to Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs) FAQs document.
13 December - 48-12
- New ReferencePoint Derivatix file names released
- Market Information products availability over the 2012/2013 Christmas/New Year period
7 December - 47-12
- Availability of Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs).
5 December - 46-12
- Extension of Offer Close date for Lakes Oil N.L (LKO) Non-Renounceable issue with ex-date of 25 October 2012
3 December - 45-12
- Cancellation of Equator Resources Limited (ASX Code: EQU) Non-Renounceable Issue with ex date of 2 November 2012
19 November - 44-12
- Derivatix changes rescheduled to 7 December 2012
9 November - 43-12
- ISIN Update NVGN
8 November - 42-12
- ASX BookBuild Capital Raising Service and Change in Description to ASX ComNews Report Types
2 November - 41-12
- Updates to Commonwealth Government Bonds (CGBs) and Derivatix expansion
1 November - 40-12
- GBX Cancellation of Corporate Action
4 October - 39-12
- Commencement of Daylight Saving
14 September - 38-12
- CWNHA deferred delivery related information not able to be disseminated in ReferencePoint
10 September - 37-12
- Introduction of Commonwealth Government Bonds (CGBs) for trading on ASX.
- Change in the effective date of the ReferencePoint Master List ETOs and ASX Futures full security download file (E20) availability on a daily basis.
4 September - 36-12
- Caltex Australia Limited Subordinated Notes (CTXHA) deferred delivery related information-not able to be disseminated in ReferencePoint.
30 August - 35-12
- Removal of SP & SQ messages on ReferencePoint Master List E01 and E02 files effective 29 January 2013
- ReferencePoint Master List ETOs and ASX Futures full securities download file (E20) available on a daily basis effective 29 January 2013.
22 August - 34-12
- Westpac Banking Corporation Subordinated Notes (WBCHA) deferred delivery related information not able to be disseminated in ReferencePoint.
16 August - 33-12
- Extension of Offer Close date for Integrated Resources Group Limited’s (IRG) Non-Renounceable issue with ex-date of 20 July 2012.
- Update to the 4th character “M” warrant group value allocation in the ASX Code data field from 24 September 2012.
14 August - 32-12
- Dissemination of ReferencePoint Master List And Corporate Action fixed length format files via VPN and ASXNet will be discontinued.
- Additions and Change in description to ASX ComNewsTM Report Types.
- Additional information on international securities (UDRs) proposed quotation on ASX.
2 August - 31-12
- Dissemination of ReferencePoint Masterlist and ReferencePoint Corporate Action fixed length format files via VPN and ASX-Net to be discontinued.
26 July - 30-12
- ASX Market Information service delay experienced on 25 June 2012 for some files.
2 July - 29-12
- Supplementary guidance on re-use of ASX Code.
- Updated ReferencePoint Master List, Daily Official List & Derivatix specification manuals available from 05 July 2012.
28 June - 28-12
- TTSHA Market Information bulletin
18 June - 27-12
- HBSHB Market Information bulletin
14 June - 26-12
- National Australia Bank Limited Subordinated Notes (NABHB) deferred delivery related information – not able to be disseminated in ReferencePoint.
7 June - 25-12
- Changes to ReferencePoint Derivatix product in early 4th Quarter of 2012.
1 June - 24-12
- World Wide Entertainment Group Limited (WWG) Share Cancellation and In-Specie Distribution Corporate actions both going ex on 04 June 2012.
24 May - 23-12
- World Wide Entertainment Group Limited (WWG) Share Cancellation and In-Specie Distribution Corporate actions both going ex on 04 June 2012.
21 May - 22-12
- File names details for ReferencePoint products disseminated as zipped files & Incorrect ComNews Report Code for DXS
17 May - 21-12
- Incorrect Stamp Duty Indicator values disseminated on ReferencePoint Master List E02 file for ALMO securities records
16 May - 20-12
- ISIN Update for ASX Code ECMDA
26 April - 19-12
- Extension of offer close date for Admiralty Resources NL (ASX Code: ADY) Non-Renounceable issue with ex-date of 26 March 2012.
18 April - 18-12
- Scheduled interruptions to ASX Market Information Services on 21 April 2012
13 April - 17-12
- Price_Yield Indicator data field definition update and Cross Reference RefPt Daily Official List test files availability.
3 April - 16-12
- Availability of ASX Mkt Info products over the Easter & ANZAC periods, Test Files Availability and AGKHA Def Delivery Information
2 April - 15-12
- Change to NBBO Crossings Statistics Rule effective 21 May 2012 and Change to ASX ComNews Report Types Description
28 March - 14-12
- CNGHA Deferred Delivery related information and Removal of Korab Resources (KOR) In-Specie Distribution with ex-date of 06 July 2010
26 March - 13-12
- Disruptions to ASX Mkt Info services on March 31 2012 and Availability of March 30 2012 RefPt Daily Official List file D33
22 March - 12-12
- Rescheduled Effective Date for various changes to ASX Mkt Info products, Availability of Test Files and Updated ComNews Manual
21 March - 11-12
- TAHHB Deferred Delivery related information not to be disseminated in ReferencePoint
20 March - 10-12
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited Subordinated Notes (ANZHA) Deferred Delivery Related Information not to be disseminated in ReferencePoint
7 March - 09-12
- Cancellation of WAG Limited Consolidation corporate action message with Record Date of 03Jan 12
2 March - 08-12
- Three (3) new CHESS Exception indicators New Trade Condition Code (OC) and Additional clarification on RefPt Master List SP SQ messages
24 February - 07-12
- New Date for ASX Connectivity Change and Availability of the March 02 March 09 March 23 2012 RefPt Daily Official List D33
21 February - 06-12
- Signal B Sale Price data field definition update, E20 file additional details AOD AUP Distribution Pay Date update and Signal B updated manual
2 February- 05-12
- Network Migrations and updated ReferencePoint Master List Manual
25 January - 04-12
- Update to Exercise Price data field format for Ultra High Denomination new security types in the RefPt Master List - SO Message
23 January - 03-12
- Cancellation of Inventis Limited (IVT) Renounceable Issue with ex-date of 14 December 2011
20 January - 02-12
- New Structured Product Warrants Security Types Format_Size change for 4 warrants data fields and Change to dissemination of ETOs and Futures securities.
11 January - 01-12
- Cancellation of Green Rock Energy Limited (GRK) Non-Renounceable Issue with ex-date of 24 November 2011