ASX Compliance Monitor
ACM is an online compliance monitoring system which forms the primary mechanism for compliance-related interaction between ASX Compliance and ASX Market, ASX Clearing Corporation and ASX Settlement Corporation Participants.
Return Lodgement and Monitoring System
RLM is an online system which ASX Participants must use to electronically complete and submit their financial returns as required under the ASX Operating Rules.
ASX TradeAccept is a web-based system for registration of off-market trades (EFPs and Block trades) as well as telephone trades.
Information about ASX Projects, Products and Services can be found in this section.
- ASX BookBuild Initiative
- Participants Directory
- Education Modules
- Stockbrokers Association of Australia (formerly SDIA)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- ASX Business Continuity Management Testing Schedule
Short sale reporting
This reporting facility has been introduced to improve the transparency of Securities Lending in the Australian Equities Market.
- Securities Lending Reporting Facility - Daily
- Securities Lending Reporting Facility - Quarterly
- Securities Lending Reporting Facility User Guide (PDF 1.0MB)
- Securities Lending Reporting Facility Web Service Specification (PDF 92KB)
Participants Application Kit
The Participants Application Kit should be referenced for all information relating to the Participant Application process, ranging from initial guideline information through to specific pro forma documentation required to be submitted with an application.
The Kit has been structured under the following headings to provide easy navigation for new or existing Participants.
- Application Form and Supporting Documentation (Annexure)
- Participant Application Kit - Equities Market
- Participant Application Kit - Futures Market
For any queries relating to the contents of the Participant Application Kit or the Admission process in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via 1300 735 713.